Ainsley Stokes Ltd. is a Specialist Building Surveying Practice dealing with a wide variety of work but specialising in surveying which deals with legal issues, disputes and related matters.
The Practice was set up in 1994 and the principal surveyor, Robert Stokes has been in practise for over 35 years.
Mr Stokes is a fellow of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors, a Fellow of the Institution of Building Engineers and a member of the Pyramus & Thisbe Club (the premier institution for party wall surveyors).
The principal areas of work that the practice undertakes are as follows:
- All aspects of party wall work
- Expert Witness Reports including giving evidence in Court and at Arbitration
- Construction disputes
- Boundary disputes
- Commercial dilapidation claims
- Insurance claims including those caused by flood, fire and subsidence
- Detailed building surveys
- Housing disrepair claims
- Disputes concerning glazing, conservatories, kitchens, bathrooms etc
Fee quotations can be provided in relation to all types of work.
We can also discuss with you the timing of the proposed works to ensure that we comply with your proposed programme.
If you would like to discuss any aspect of professional service that we can provide please contact Mr Stokes directly.